TORONTO – With its purchase of High Fidelity HDTV complete, Blue Ant Media has set its new management team, CEO Michael MacMillan announced officially today.
• Robb Chase continues as COO of Blue Ant Media where he is responsible for corporate development and will work closely with the television and digital management team in support of their efforts.
• Raja Khanna (right), will continue on the board of directors and has been appointed to the new position of CEO, television and digital, Blue Ant Media. He was formerly CEO, Glassbox Television.
• Jeffrey Elliott, founder, president and Chief Strategy Officer of Glassbox Television, will be leaving his position with the company to focus on digital media and next generation television applications. He remains a shareholder in Blue Ant Media and continues to work with the company on a consulting basis, says the company’s release.
"As Founder of Glassbox Television, Jeffrey Elliott had a vision on which he has made a terrific contribution to Blue Ant Media and to the Canadian media scene overall,” said MacMillan, in the release. ”We thank him for his dedication and wish him continued success going forward."
• Ken Murphy, CEO/co-founder and John Panikkar, co-founder of High Fidelity HDTV are leaving their positions. Both become shareholders of Blue Ant Media, and Murphy will be joining the board of directors of the company.
"Ken Murphy and John Panikkar have shown great entrepreneurship in co-founding and growing High Fidelity HDTV. Their four premium channels, created and delivered by their talented team are a testament to their leadership,” said MacMillan. “We also wish both of them success in their next endeavours."
• Vanessa Case (right) has been appointed EVP programming and marketing, television and digital.
• Asha Daniere (left) has joined the company in the new position of EVP business and legal affairs, television and digital. She will also work closely with Robb Chase in support of corporate development activities and was formerly SVP and general counsel at Score Media.
• Simon Foster has been appointed SVP publishing and business development, television and digital.
• Wayne Scrivens has been appointed SVP technology, television and digital.
• Frank Bertolas has been appointed EVP and CFO.
• Anna Carbone has been appointed VP television sales, television and digital.
• Ryan Fuss has joined the company as VP digital sales, television and digital. Ryan was previously managing director, Canada Sales, Glam Media Canada.
• Andrew Irwin (right) has been promoted to VP content distribution and partnerships, television and digital.